NCAAW roundup: Upcoming UConn women’s opponents Tennessee, South Carolina on the rise, and more notes from around the nation | The Boneyard

NCAAW roundup: Upcoming UConn women’s opponents Tennessee, South Carolina on the rise, and more notes from around the nation

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
By ALEXA PHILIPPOU HARTFORD COURANT JAN 12, 2021

With so many blockbuster nonconference games canceled amid the pandemic, this women’s college basketball season hasn’t featured the same level of excitement and intrigue as normal years. A bit of that did return this weekend, though, as teams battled it out in some thrilling conference matchups that had meaningful implications for this week’s rankings. Here’s more on which teams stood out, and how upcoming UConn opponents have fared recently:

UConn women’s games against Seton Hall, Villanova postponed due to COVID-19 issues; Huskies not scheduled to play again until Jan. 19.

BIG EAST wbb announces schedule changes

Chassion gets to chat with teammates, does a little coaching

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thanks for the roundup Carnac. I liked Carl's Autumn-as-a-coach story. Some remarkable praise from Geno for a walk on.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Thanks for the roundup Carnac. I liked Carl's Autumn-as-a-coach story. Some remarkable praise from Geno for a walk on.

Thought we might get some quotes from Autumn on that based on the title.

Reaction Score
Thought we might get some quotes from Autumn on that based on the title.
Yeah, I would have love some. I don't think she made the "availability" list for the post game, however.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom