NCAA Tourney Players to Watch | The Boneyard

NCAA Tourney Players to Watch

Reaction Score
I'll admit I've basically only watched us play, and am not familiar with the landscape. Other than the obvious player (Zion), anybody to keep an eye on or someone you who will be interesting to watch? I am not rooting for any team but love this time of year when we can watch a star emerge or shine bright, even better if he's a giant killer. Just looking for suggestions,

I've heard of Ja Morant (Murray St.), who will be in Hartford Thursday vs Marquette, looks to be a good one.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Big East POY Markus Howard the PG for Marquette is another player to watch and should be matched up on Morant. He average a ridiculous 25 points per, more than Morant.

Reaction Score
Sam Merrill - Utah State
Fletcher Mcgee - Wofford
Jordan Caroline - Nevada
Anthony Lamb - Vermont
Dylan Windler - Belmont
Some Serbian guy on NorhtEastern, forgot his name but he's good too

Reaction Score
Big East POY Markus Howard the PG for Marquette is another player to watch and should be matched up on Morant. He average a ridiculous 25 points per, more than Morant.
He's been pretty bad the past 6 games, Morant is on a whole other level. Myles Powell should have won Big East POY, IMO.

Reaction Score
Calhoun says Iowa State scares the living hell out of him. Saw that on the Tournament Challenge Marathon

Reaction Score
Former target D'Marcus Simmonds is going to put together another huge NCAA performance against Houston.

Reaction Score
Sam Merrill - Utah State
Fletcher Mcgee - Wofford
Jordan Caroline - Nevada
Anthony Lamb - Vermont
Dylan Windler - Belmont
Some Serbian guy on NorhtEastern, forgot his name but he's good too
Vasa Pusica. He's solid averaging 18/4 shoots the ball real well. Could be a matchup issue for Kansas.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom