NCAA Tournament Tickets | The Boneyard

NCAA Tournament Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Do any current students know how UConn deals with student tickets for NCAA tournament games? Do they get a certain allotment for students/is it first dibs for student ticket lottery winners? In case we have a game in Brooklyn or Providence...

Reaction Score
I didn't go but, when I was a student in 1976 you could just go to the ticket office in the Field House and buy tickets (or your local Ticketron). I could have bought them over the phone but the line was too long at the pay phone down the hall from my dorm and the dial was broken on the phone on the floor below me. I wish I went because we beat Hofstra in an overtime game to advance to the sweet sixteen (it was a thirty two team tourney then). Things may have changed since then.

Reaction Score
I didn't go but, when I was a student in 1976 you could just go to the ticket office in the Field House and buy tickets (or your local Ticketron). I could have bought them over the phone but the line was too long at the pay phone down the hall from my dorm and the dial was broken on the phone on the floor below me. I wish I went because we beat Hofstra in an overtime game to advance to the sweet sixteen (it was a thirty two team tourney then). Things may have changed since then.
in Providence! crushed by RU in next round.

http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/m-baskbl/archive/conn-m-baskbl-sched-1975.html

only made the NCAA's one more year (1979) before the Dream Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3