NCAA Tournament Ticket Process | The Boneyard

NCAA Tournament Ticket Process

Reaction Score
Question, as I have never tried before.

When the School releases tickets to buy for the Tournament site, how difficult is it to snag some?

What do you guys know about this process in regards to ease of purchase, ticket limits etc.

My first year Im going to try and follow the team to the round of 64 so just interested in the feedback. Thanks

Reaction Score
Also curious, is the process similar to BET allocations where only donors with $1k+ yearly contributions will get a chance? I am especially curious as we are very likely to go to Albany which I would more than likely attend.

Reaction Score
Also curious, is the process similar to BET allocations where only donors with $1k+ yearly contributions will get a chance? I am especially curious as we are very likely to go to Albany which I would more than likely attend.
Individual schools get very few tickets for the first round games. Many of those tickets go to family and friends of players and coaches.

Reaction Score
I remember getting the emails for Buffalo last year but wasnt able to make the trip

Reaction Score
Question, as I have never tried before.

When the School releases tickets to buy for the Tournament site, how difficult is it to snag some?

What do you guys know about this process in regards to ease of purchase, ticket limits etc.

My first year Im going to try and follow the team to the round of 64 so just interested in the feedback. Thanks
The best way that I have found is to wait until after the Elite 8 games and find them on either E-Bay or Craig's List offered by buyers whose teams lost in the Elite 8 games

Reaction Score
I found last years email with a 2 ticket limit. Just didnt know if it was easy to buy through UConn or not.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom