NCAA Tournament Thread (2018 March to San Antonio) | Page 11 | The Boneyard

NCAA Tournament Thread (2018 March to San Antonio)

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I'm not sure there will be a more fun game to watch in this tournament that what we just saw Buffalo do.

Watching Ayton on defense after seeing that new Ofafor highlight video @tcf15 put up was kinda fun.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If we don't get Hurley I would love to get Oats. His team plays well on both sides of the ball.
And he understands how important good, tough guards are in college.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
How much of a joke is the PAC 12? They finished 0-3 and both Arizona St and UCLA were in play in games. Has there ever been a worse P5 performance?

Would've been so much fun to have Bill Walton calling that game. No telling what he'd fill the time he'd set aside to talk about the conference of champions with.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure there will be a more fun game to watch in this tournament that what we just saw Buffalo do.

Watching Ayton on defense after seeing that new Ofafor highlight video @tcf15 put up was kinda fun.

The Miami/Loyola Chicago game was ridiculous. Most fun game I’ve seen. Stuck in an airport and so glad I was!

Reaction Score
That and the non stop commercials, my god. Just awful. The same 5 or 6 inane BS commercials too. I feel like I am watching propaganda when most of them come on, gotta mute that nonsense.

I tried to get my wife into march madness and she was like "what is the deal with all of these commercials? "More?" "Again?" etc. Then again, being from Colombia she is used to 45 minutes of non stop football with a 20 minute half sandwiched in the middle. IMO MM has so much potential on the international stage but they need to find a way to keep the flow going, speed things up and cut back on insanely dumb commercials. I know a Dutch friend made very similar comments in 2014 during Uconn's run. 'Well, that could have been fun but...(commercials).... This year the flow of the games is worse than usual.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
This is the test for Cinci. Can they win two tourney games and make it to the second weekend..?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom