NCAA Tournament Single Site | The Boneyard

NCAA Tournament Single Site

Reaction Score
First national championship to be played in a regular sized arena in what, 4 decades?

Reaction Score
What would you call it then? I don't see the issue if it's still the same format. Are you not calling the World Series the World Series or the NBA Finals the NBA Finals because the location structure was different than normal? They're still playing the games.
I think they should have changed those as well. Those weren't true to the normal format and should not be compared to past champions. These are made for TV events now that down the road will not be looked at the same as others.

Reaction Score
If Dook and UNC don’t get to play their first 4 games in North Carolina then this is totally unfair. I say let’s forget Indianapolis and have games at both Cameron Indoor and the Dean Smith Center. It’s the only solution that is fair to both teams.

Reaction Score
I think they should have changed those as well. Those weren't true to the normal format and should not be compared to past champions. These are made for TV events now that down the road will not be looked at the same as others.

Agree to disagree; I don't think in 20 years people won't be giving the Lakers or Dodgers credit for winning championships this year.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Just call off the season already. Pretending it’ll be able to happen is so stupid.

Reaction Score
Let's not call it the NCAA Tournament. This is far from it.
I honestly don't understand why you're being so whiny about it. There's close to nothing - besides not spreading the disease ourselves - that any of us can do individually to impact the format of the upcoming season. No s*** its far from what we're used to. No one thinks otherwise.

Reaction Score
If Dook and UNC don’t get to play their first 4 games in North Carolina then this is totally unfair. I say let’s forget Indianapolis and have games at both Cameron Indoor and the Dean Smith Center. It’s the only solution that is fair to both teams.
Haha this was my first thought too!

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Agree to disagree; I don't think in 20 years people won't be giving the Lakers or Dodgers credit for winning championships this year.
Attention spans have gone way down these days. In 5 years no one will remember/care that it was a shortened season.

Reaction Score
Just call off the season already. Pretending it’ll be able to happen is so stupid.
Why should you or I decide. Coaches and players should be able to vote anonymously on whether we should have a season, and with what regulations.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
March (as we know it) will need to be played in bubbles - conference tournaments bubbles and the NCAA tournament (Indy bubble).

Reaction Score
Let's not call it the NCAA Tournament. This is far from it.
How do you typically watch the Tournament? Are you a CBB Groupie that travels from region to region, site to site to watch games or are you like the majority of fans that sit in front of the TV watching? If you're like most of us, who cares where they play as long as they play. Not an attack on your post, just confused by your logic.

Reaction Score
You would be correct, people gave credit to the Dodgers for winning a championship in 1981 during their run this year. Nobody remembered it was during a split season

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom