NCAA Tournament - possibilities | The Boneyard

NCAA Tournament - possibilities

Reaction Score
If the field was selected right now we are in. The problem is, it isn't being selected right now. If we don't want to be on pins and needles on selection Sunday, one more win against either Georgetown or our first-round opponent in the BET and we are in. If we lose to Georgetown and our 1st round BET opponent, we are on the bubble again. Our fate would be determined by the number of teams from 1 bid leagues, that have an upset and end up with 2 in. There is always a couple of those. There will also be a couple of teams that are on the fringe outside of the bubble, that make it to their conference tournament championship game and play their way in. Can we get in if we lose 2 straight? Yes, but we will be sweating out selection Sunday. If we win one more game, regardless of which one, we are in at 14-7. If we lose both, which will be two bad losses to inferior opponents, and finish 13-8, selection Sunday will be a nervous time for all. Just win one more, and the pressure is off, beat Georgetown and go into the BET playing with house money, and make a run. I think the BET is wide open, and it would not surprise me if an unsuspecting team wins it. I think our chances are as good as anyone else including Creighton and Villanova. Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
500FDC60-BB4A-40B1-BC23-BA27206A93B5.jpeg

Relax

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I have an extra chill pill if you are out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom