NCAA Tournament Day 2 Thread | The Boneyard

NCAA Tournament Day 2 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Here's hoping today is as eventful as yesterday.

BUHusky

Reaction Score
New Mexico is the Lobos. New Mexico St. is the Aggies. They are 2 different teams! Len Elmore needs to stop calling the Aggies New Mexico!

edit: All the announcers are doing it. Wtf is wrong with them.

Reaction Score
Has Chris Webber said "all you young fellas out there" yet.

BUHusky

Reaction Score
Mich St/Georgia started out as a rock fight, until Mich St turned on the afterburners. 13 point lead at the half.

Can't ever write off an Izzo coached team. No matter how bad they look at times during the regular season.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
love how gottlieb called it finally... wvu fouls on every play maybe even 2 or three... i hope WVU loses, can't stand them

Reaction Score
Does Self have a toupee or not?
A toupee or a weave, a woman I know made out with him many years ago before the toupee. I don't trust people that where fur on their head, part of the reason I never trusted Pitino.

Reaction Score
When I see a team like Northern Iowa it's so clear you don't have to have the greatest measureables or the most stars on the court. Having the right pieces that can play together and think on the court is huge. They're well coached for sure. Of course they can shoot the ball some too but they could give anyone trouble in this tournament except arguably Kentucky.

Reaction Score
I wish UConn would get a guy like Devin Williams on WVU he can actually take a body or two and rebound. Hopefully Lubin will step up down the road.

BUHusky

Reaction Score
Wichita St is getting hosed by the refs. Even Elmore of all people is saying the refs are missing stuff.

Reaction Score
Wtf Buffalo is not allowed to play any D, Bob Hurley has every right to be upset.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
Have you watched this whole game.. WVU been getting called for soft fouls all game...Buffalo is one of the leaders in going to the line in the country they know how to sell these calls/refs are awful

Reaction Score
Mamadou Ndiaye is absolutely massive. For a team that shoots as poorly as Louisville, they're going to have trouble scoring when the 7'6" is protecting the rim.

Just seeing someone that huge on the court is startling. I have no idea how good he'll actually be, but I can already see Tacko Fall (7'5", 270 pounds, top 100) being an issue over the next few years while at UCF.

Reaction Score
Like in the KY game last year, if Wichita just played some defense here and there they would have this game. Now, it's going down to the wire.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Mamadou Ndiaye is absolutely massive. For a team that shoots as poorly as Louisville, they're going to have trouble scoring when the 7'6" is protecting the rim.

Just seeing someone that huge on the court is startling. I have no idea how good he'll actually be, but I can already see Tacko Fall (7'5", 270 pounds, top 100) being an issue over the next few years while at UCF.
Up five on a Blackshear 3. But Ndiaye is a space eater. He dunked the ball and came back on defense and slapped the floor.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
guy isn't just tall he's big... the crowd is loving it

ctchamps

Reaction Score
guy isn't just tall he's big... the crowd is loving it
You can see the difference between him and AB in the post on offense. There is a lot of stools under the Ville basket when Ndiaye gets the ball there. They can't double team him because he's a head taller than anyone Ville has and can see over anyone flashing to the basket. How did he end up at UC Irvine.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
You can see the difference between him and AB in the post on offense. There is a lot of stools under the Ville basket when Ndiaye gets the ball there. They can't double team him because he's a head taller than anyone Ville has and can see over anyone flashing to the basket. How did he end up at UC Irvine.
probably bc he can;t really move/run/stamina... brimahs body type wont allow him to gain much more weight... i hope the crowd gets behind uci and goes crazy

ctchamps

Reaction Score
probably bc he can;t really move/run/stamina... brimahs body type wont allow him to gain much more weight... i hope the crowd gets behind uci and goes crazy
Yeah I recognize his limitations. Just love Harrell being intimidated. Anteaters have bad passing guards.

Reaction Score
the big stiff is scary and he actually moves pretty well for a huge guy

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
He was ranked as a top 100 recruit and a 4-star prospect so it's not like he came out of nowhere. I remember Georgetown being in his top 3 or 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom