NCAA to allow unlimited portal transfers...no waivers needed | The Boneyard

NCAA to allow unlimited portal transfers...no waivers needed

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
This is insane....if NIL wasn't a signal of the start of Minor league football, this absolutely is.

I can't see how a different school, program, system, coach, etc, is good for a players development.

Reaction Score
I see this as a net positive for schools like UConn though. Sure we'll probably lose a top player here and there, but Mora can pick up a lot of highly recruited players from top schools that didn't see playing time that are disgruntled about that.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I thought they were going to try and tighten up the portal process. I thought wrong....lol.

Reaction Score
I thought they were going to try and tighten up the portal process. I thought wrong....lol.
They are… NCAA proposes change to college football transfer portal

-> The NCAA Division I Council recommended "entry windows" for transfers, or periods of time when players must provide written notification of transfer.

If passed, the rule would create two transfer portal windows in college football: 45 days "beginning the day following the championship selection," and a 15 day period in the first two weeks of May at the end of spring practice, a total of 60 days. <-

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom