NCAA Team of the Week - UConn | The Boneyard

NCAA Team of the Week - UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well that's pretty impressive!

"The UConn Huskies are doing everything but resting on their impressive laurels as the 2016-17 season gets underway. Facing arguably the nation’s toughest opening schedule with a new-look roster, the four-time defending national champions have now won 78 straight games after wins at No. 12 Florida State, at home over No. 2 Baylor and on the road at LSU to earn NCAA.com Team of the Week honors."

Last edited:

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Especially since they are undersized, have a weak and shallow bench, and are burdened by underperforming players like Kia, Saniya, and Natalie. :rolleyes:
And someone told me Stewie, Moriah, and Morgan are gone.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
And someone told me Stewie, Moriah, and Morgan are gone.
Uh oh - you have this hibernation thing a little messed up. You are supposed to be awake and alert in the spring (and a little grumpy!) :)

Reaction Score
May be it's just me but I love this team, undersized, weak and shallow bench and all. Games are exciting, players improving and maturing in front of our eyes!!! Who knows what this season will bring, looking forward to every game with great expectations!!!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
It does have the same sort of feeling that 2003 had - no body really believing their lying eyes as the win streak kept getting longer and longer (then when everyone was on board and believing they did throw in that clunker against Villanova in the BE tournament!) We don't have that DT character, but with Kia, Gabby, Napheesa, and Lou we have more scorers with some college experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom