NCAA: Syracuse gets 1 scholarship back | The Boneyard

NCAA: Syracuse gets 1 scholarship back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just watch in the next 12 months they'll get all their schollys back and an apology from the NCAA.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
After its review, the Infractions Appeals Committee found the vacation of men’s basketball and football records was not an abuse of discretion by the Committee on Infractions. However, the Infractions Appeals Committee determined the scholarship reductions in men’s basketball were a departure from precedent and modified the reduction.

Oh, okay then. May we please have the 2013 post season back then you m_____r duck_kers?

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Athe Infractions Appeals Committee determined the scholarship reductions in men’s basketball were a departure from precedent and modified the reduction.

And for UConn a post-season ban tacked on in addition to scholarship reductions despite demonstrated APR improvement WAS NOT A DEPARTURE FROM THE PRESCEDENT!?!?

I hate the NCAA more than Cuse I think... it's close

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
And for UConn a post-season ban tacked on in addition to scholarship reductions despite demonstrated APR improvement WAS NOT A DEPARTURE FROM THE PRESCEDENT!?!?

I hate the NCAA more than Cuse I think... it's close

It's not remotely close to me. The NCAA is an absolutely vile organization, a stain on all of MCBB. Cuse just sucks and it's fun to laugh at their continued misfortune and futility year after year.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Burying the news today is high comedy. The end is coming for the NCAA - Missouri proved that. Once the players figure out they have all the leverage it will get fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom