NCAA Releases Years Of Transfer Waiver Data | The Boneyard

NCAA Releases Years Of Transfer Waiver Data

Reaction Score
That to me means you should always apply for a waiver (unless you really want to sit out a year), and Uconn blew it by not applying for one in Stevens case. 70% means the odd is strongly in your favor of approval.

Reaction Score
That to me means you should always apply for a waiver (unless you really want to sit out a year), and Uconn blew it by not applying for one in Stevens case. 70% means the odd is strongly in your favor of approval.

Not necessarily. These are only the approval rates for folks who felt they had a legitimate basis to request a waiver (or could at least spin it that way.) If you include the folks who knew they didn't have a case, the rates would likely go down.

Reaction Score
Not necessarily. These are only the approval rates for folks who felt they had a legitimate basis to request a waiver (or could at least spin it that way.) If you include the folks who knew they didn't have a case, the rates would likely go down.

Yeah, obviously I didn't think it through :) Now that I actually click on that link and saw how small of a sample size it is, I would agree with you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom