NCAA Offensive & Defensive . Leaderboards (Top 5) | The Boneyard

NCAA Offensive & Defensive . Leaderboards (Top 5)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Got this on my twitter feed a few days ago. Im not sure if they update this every week.

C4m9ZkYUYAIdDWq.jpg:large

Synergy Sports Tech (@SynergySST) | Twitter

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Great graphics and stats. Thanks for sharing!

Amazing that Plum, at 25.2 possessions per game, still ranks 4th overall in offensive efficiency. All of the other players on the left are under 15 pos/game.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Plum is just a phenomenal offensive player. But just look at your Blue Devils with their sweet PPPD. Come Dallas time teams are not going to want to face them.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Plum is just a phenomenal offensive player. But just look at your Blue Devils with their sweet PPPD. Come Dallas time teams are not going to want to face them.

And I can only imagine how proud it makes Triad to see Duke ahead of UConn in a statistical category. (I'm assuming these stats are not adjusted for strength of schedule :cool: .)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Seeing the list makes me want to check out Drake. Not sure how many ppg they average... but when i see the other teams in the top 5... I think of very high scoring teams.

I read the Blue Devil notes before every game, and they while they tout the Duke defense..... seeing this list puts in it perspective that yeah... Duke has played pretty good defense this season. Today however... Miami reached 70 pts..... just the second time this season an opponent had reached 70 pts.... the first time since before thanksgiving (Vanderbilt). Only 3 teams have hit over 40% from the field this year, none over 47%. They only shot 34.3% today though (Miami)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Seeing the list makes me want to check out Drake. Not sure how many ppg they average... but when i see the other teams in the top 5... I think of very high scoring teams.

I read the Blue Devil notes before every game, and they while they tout the Duke defense..... seeing this list puts in it perspective that yeah... Duke has played pretty good defense this season. Today however... Miami reached 70 pts..... just the second time this season an opponent had reached 70 pts.... the first time since before thanksgiving (Vanderbilt). Only 3 teams have hit over 40% from the field this year, none over 47%. They only shot 34.3% today though (Miami)
Still a tough ass team with a nice backcourt. Come conference tourney and Dallas time they're going to be a tough out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom