NCAA 'frustrated and disappointed' most bribery and corruption cases are still ongoing | The Boneyard

NCAA 'frustrated and disappointed' most bribery and corruption cases are still ongoing

Reaction Score
We keep asking when Kansas, Arizona, Louisville, USC, NC St., Auburn, LSU, etc. are going to get hammered by the NCAA. This article explains why it's taking so long.

"I've said it before publicly and I'll say it here again -- I'm frustrated and disappointed those cases aren't resolved yet," enforcement chief Jon Duncan said via Zoom Friday during the NCAA Convention.

"It's no surprise we get that question here [when it will be over]," he added. "We get it multiple times each day."

Reaction Score
"Because the cases have dragged, there are sources the NCAA can no longer compel to interview – such as players who graduated or have left school. The NCAA was able to adopt some of the government's evidence as its own. "

oh so theyre all getting away with it

Reaction Score
Screenshot_20210116-233023__01.jpg

Reaction Score
"Because the cases have dragged, there are sources the NCAA can no longer compel to interview – such as players who graduated or have left school."

This is probably how they wanted it to work so they can say "there's a lack of evidence or the allegations cannot be substantiated".

Reaction Score
"Because the cases have dragged, there are sources the NCAA can no longer compel to interview – such as players who graduated or have left school."

This is probably how they wanted it to work so they can say "there's a lack of evidence or the allegations cannot be substantiated".
Of course it is. Non-majors get investigated immediately.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom