• Final 4

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Champs

Votes: 10 6.7%

• Total voters

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
If we get a 3 seed, I realistically expect us to get to the Elite 8 but we can make a further run if we get there.

Reaction Score
This team is very seed and matchup dependent.

I'd be upset with a first round exit since we'll have a 3-6 seed.

I really want to make the second weekend, but if they end up losing a tight game in a 4-5 or 3-6 second round, I'd still we're making progress, all things considered. I'd be disappointed, but not thinking the year was a failure.

Reaction Score
Baylor Scheierman the sharp shooting assassin for the high powered and offensively efficient #13 seed South Dakota State Jackrabbits hits a contested 3 pointer right in front of Dan Hurley at the buzzer in Buffalo giving the Jackrabbits an apparent 102-101 win in regulation. Kristi Noem traveled all the way to Buffalo and is embracing her husband youth basketball coach as tears start flowing on the UConn sidelines and in the crowd.

Just as Kristi and Andrea are ready to throw down "the shot" goes under review and Roger Ayers who found a second chance in life after surviving Covid makes the call that the Scheierman shot was still on his finger tip by 0.000000001 seconds. UConn wins 101-99!!

Hurley and the First Man of South Dakota get in a fist fight at center court and Hurley breaks the First Man's nose... now Hurley can't coach against surprise #5 seed Iowa. The loss of Hurley is just to much to withstand of course and UConn loses to the Murray twins who light us up for 50 points between them in the next round.

Last edited:

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Baylor Scheierman the sharp shooting assassin for the high powered and offensively efficient #13 seed South Dakota State Jackrabbits hits a contested 3 pointer right in front of Dan Hurley at the buzzer in Buffalo giving the Jackrabbits an apparent 102-101 win in regulation. Kristi Noem traveled all the way to Buffalo and is embracing her husband youth basketball coach as tears start flowing on the UConn sidelines and in the crowd.

Just as Kristi and Andrea are ready to throw down "the shot" goes under review and Roger Ayers who found a second chance in life after surviving Covid makes the call that the Scheierman shot was still on his finger tip by 0.000000001 seconds. UConn wins 101-99!!

Hurley and the First Man of South Dakota get in a fist fight at center court... now Hurley can't coach against surprise #5 seed Iowa. The loss of Hurley is just to much to withstand of course and UConn loses to the Murray twins who light us up for 50 points between them in the next round.
I would have a heart attack if this were to be true.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score

Hurley and the First Man of South Dakota get in a fist fight at center court and Hurley breaks the First Man's nose... now Hurley can't coach against surprise #5 seed Iowa. The loss of Hurley is just to much to withstand of course and UConn loses to the Murray twins who light us up for 50 points between them in the next round.
Most creative post I've read in a long time. Except we would be playing Wyoming in round 2, who beat Louisville in round 1, who got there by winning the ACC.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Please take me with you next time you visit one of the new legal dispensaries in CT.

Reaction Score
Most creative post I've read in a long time. Except we would be playing Wyoming in round 2, who beat Louisville in round 1, who got there by winning the ACC.
Hunter Maldonado jabs like Julio Cesar Chavez at the point but matching up Andre Jackson on him could knock him out. :)

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
This team is very seed and matchup dependent.

I'd be upset with a first round exit since we'll have a 3-6 seed.

I really want to make the second weekend, but if they end up losing a tight game in a 4-5 or 3-6 second round, I'd still we're making progress, all things considered. I'd be disappointed, but not thinking the year was a failure.
Way too rational!

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
Winning record this year.
Like others have said in the fall— Next season is when we shed the “sleeper” or “watch out for” status.
top10 all season long— Other team’s fans storm the court if they beat us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thebug23

Top Bottom