NCAA Bracketology with Charlie Creme link | The Boneyard

NCAA Bracketology with Charlie Creme link

Reaction Score
An obviously way too early NCAA bracket projection. Has MS State as a 7th seed with a second round matchup with Maryland if both teams win. That would be interesting from the Chloe Bibby facing her former team angle.

Reaction Score
Bibby had a great first half against Northwestern Sunday. She is pretty much a core player for Maryland this season. The West Virginia-Michigan game in the same region could be a great one.

Reaction Score
Still Grand Canyon as The WAC rep. After Cal Baptist sweeps the Lopes this weekend Utah Valley will be the second place team in WAC.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Man if High Point meets up with NC State.... I'm not sure the wolfpack want that smoke. :mad:

TAMU vs NCA&T.... Aggie on Aggie violence :eek:

GoDawgs4

MSU and All That Too
Reaction Score
Bibby would have been a tremendous player for us this year. Her knee injury was a killer last year (as far as being less than 100%) but I am glad to she has fully recovered this year and is having a great year.

I don’t see State even making the Tournament this year. We don’t deserve with the way we have been playing lately.

Reaction Score
Bibby would have been a tremendous player for us this year. Her knee injury was a killer last year (as far as being less than 100%) but I am glad to she has fully recovered this year and is having a great year.

I don’t see State even making the Tournament this year. We don’t deserve with the way we have been playing lately.
They'll make it easily.

It's something about a new coach that it takes time to get a program back to a high level. Notre Dame is having the exact same problem even though they have some nice recruits.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
They'll make it easily.

It's something about a new coach that it takes time to get a program back to a high level. Notre Dame is having the exact same problem even though they have some nice recruits.

We'll see. I don't think they're a lock by any means. And I don't think the ND/Mississippi State comparison is accurate considering their starting points. Mississippi State was a top 10 caliber program a year ago and was projected to be a Final Four threat this season, and now they're a borderline NCAA team. Notre Dame had a losing record last year and is a borderline NCAA team this season.

Reaction Score
I th
Still Grand Canyon as The WAC rep. After Cal Baptist sweeps the Lopes this weekend Utah Valley will be the second place team in W

I think Creme has a tradition of picking the auto bid as who is currently winning the conference at this point in the season, not who he thinks will end up winning.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom