Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
with those odds...we might just have a chance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 92
Reaction Score
Austin is a great city. Has alot more going on than just UT. Great music, art, technology, and overall entertainment scene to go along with being a good sports town. Wish it was against a B12 team ideally, or worse case the MWC, but oh well. I'll go to any bowl we land in (hopefully this season, not counting on it).

Reaction Score
Austin is a great city. Has alot more going on than just UT. Great music, art, technology, and overall entertainment scene to go along with being a good sports town. Wish it was against a B12 team ideally, or worse case the MWC, but oh well. I'll go to any bowl we land in (hopefully this season, not counting on it).
Come on Debbie Downer, turn that frown upside down!! The Huskies were only 4 wins away from making a Bowl game last year. This year they have an added advantage with there being an extra game to the conference schedule...the AAC Championship!!

Have faith friends...have a little faith. A new look, a new outlook and an added chance to get to that lucky number 7 win. Gotta love it. Dream big or don't dream at all!!

GO Huskies!! Prediction: UConn 30 Villanova trying to make it to the 50 yard line.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
GO Huskies!! Prediction: UConn 30 Villanova trying to make it to the 50 yard line.

If this happens, I'll know Doc and Marty fixed everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom