NC State pausing activities due to COVID | The Boneyard

NC State pausing activities due to COVID

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Due to a positive test within the Wolfpack Women program, NC State's scheduled games at Virginia Tech Thursday night and at Wake Forest Sunday have been postponed.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Updated ACC Schedule

Adjusted/Rescheduled Games
Thursday, January 7

Louisville at Virginia Tech | 8 p.m. | RSN
NC State at Virginia Tech (Postponed)

Sunday, January 10
Boston College at Wake Forest | 4 p.m. | ACCN
NC State at Wake Forest (Postponed)
Notre Dame at Syracuse (Postponed)

Thursday, January 14
Pitt at Notre Dame (Postponed)

Tuesday, January 26
Miami at Louisville | 4 p.m.

Tuesday, February 2
Virginia at Virginia Tech | 6 p.m.

Sunday, February 7
Wake Forest at Georgia Tech | Noon (new tip time) | RSN
Syracuse at Pitt | 2 p.m. (new tip time) | RSN

Tuesday, February 16
Miami at Georgia Tech | Noon

Tuesday, February 23
Florida State at Louisville | 2 p.m.

What I don't see on this list is a postponement of the Louisville-NC State game on January 17th.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Good luck to the Wolfpack team. I'm losing hope that the adults are going to step in and shut down this entire season. Serious question. Has there been an ACC team that has not had to shut down or missed games this season?

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Good luck to the Wolfpack team. I'm losing hope that the adults are going to step in and shut down this entire season. Serious question. Has there been an ACC team that has not had to shut down or missed games this season?
It's complicated!

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
NC State's game with Florida State Thursday night has been postponed AGAIN due to continued positive COVID tests within the NC State program. The Wolfpack Women last played on January 3rd.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
NC State's game with Florida State Thursday night has been postponed AGAIN due to continued positive COVID tests within the NC State program. The Wolfpack Women last played on January 3rd.

Hope you guys get it under control.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Well, it's Friday afternoon and so far, nothing heard from the NC State athletic department so it is assumed NC State will emerge from its COVID pause Sunday against Virginia Tech.

Next 3 games for NC State:

Sunday vs. Virginia Tech (Raleigh)
Thursday @ Virginia Tech (Blacksburg)
Monday, Feb 1 @ Louisville

If that schedule comes to fruition, it will be difficult to beat VaTech twice in a week. The Hokies are a dangerous team, despite their record.

I have no idea what to expect, especially Sunday as the team plays its first game in three weeks. We could end up losing all three of these games.

Reaction Score
Back to back against the same team is certainly strange. Would not be surprised to see you lose the first game at home, then win the second game on the road. I only say this based on covid rustiness. Good luck in both and against Louisville.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
If it were back to back vs that team in light blue... then I would figure State would go 1-1. But VPI always finds a way to lose... so State will sweep them.

Reaction Score
Well, it's Friday afternoon and so far, nothing heard from the NC State athletic department so it is assumed NC State will emerge from its COVID pause Sunday against Virginia Tech.

Next 3 games for NC State:

Sunday vs. Virginia Tech (Raleigh)
Thursday @ Virginia Tech (Blacksburg)
Monday, Feb 1 @ Louisville

If that schedule comes to fruition, it will be difficult to beat VaTech twice in a week. The Hokies are a dangerous team, despite their record.

I have no idea what to expect, especially Sunday as the team plays its first game in three weeks. We could end up losing all three of these games.

I don't see NC State going 0-2 vs VT. Even with the lay off, they're stronger in some areas than VT. No idea about Louisville. Granted, they pulled away from Syracuse eventually but I don't see Coach Moore not having a game plan with another week to go.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom