NC State Losing It's Point Guard: Another Transfer | The Boneyard

NC State Losing It's Point Guard: Another Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
CBS Sports:
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...e-point-guard-tyler-lewis-decides-to-transfer

"Just days after losing super scorer T.J. Warren, North Carolina State is also losing its point guard.

Sophomore Tyler Lewis has decided to transfer.

"I'd like to thank NC State, my teammates and coaches, and the Wolfpack Nation for the past two years," Lewis said in a statemet. "While I will be finishing my career at another school, I will always be grateful for the opportunity I had at NC State."

"I wish Tyler the best," head coach Mark Gottfried added.

Lewis, a 5-foot-11 North Carolina native, averaged 4.4 points and 3.8 assists this past season. He started the final 14 games of the season, scoring eight points and dishing out six assists in the Wolfpack's Round of 64 loss to Saint Louis."

Reaction Score
Gottfried want outs of his way to praise him huh?

They're leaving every year Mark may want to rethink your approach to these kids………or maybe even learn how to coach.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Gottfried want outs of his way to praise him huh?

They're leaving every year Mark may want to rethink your approach to these kids………or maybe even learn how to coach.
He saw how Gottfried blew the NCAA tourney game and realized he will never win anything there. Purvis and RB will be something to see next year.

Reaction Score
I wonder if it's just the guards, or if we'll see Abu have second thoughts about Gottfried come next spring.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I wonder if it's just the guards, or if we'll see Abu have second thoughts about Gottfried come next spring.
I bet Abu finishes his career at UMass or PC.

D

Deleted member 3149

For what it's worth, he was roommates with RP last year

Nnocu

Poplar Poster
Reaction Score
I bet he goes to Davidson. There were rumors of him transferring there last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom