Hornets get: Courtny Lee
Grizzlies get: PJ Hariston, Brian Roberts, 2 2nd round picks

caw

Reaction Score
Magic get: Brandon Jennings, Ersan İlyasova
Pistons get: Tobias Harris

Hornets get: Courtny Lee
Grizzlies get: PJ Hariston, Brian Roberts, 2 2nd round picks

That's a solid core of Jackson, KCP, Johnson, Harris and Drummond.

Reaction Score
Dwight Howard is the Terrel Owens of the NBA. Just when you think that nobody could possibly want to bring that cancer into their locker room, he finds a new home.
He's not a cancer to the locker room. He had a spat with Stan and had differences with Kobe. Kobe is known to be controlling, just ask Shaq. Dwight has had some tough breaks after Orlando.

Reaction Score
He's not a cancer to the locker room. He had a spat with Stan and had differences with Kobe. Kobe is known to be controlling, just ask Shaq. Dwight has had some tough breaks after Orlando.

I don't know. Presuming he gets traded, it's pretty hard to be as good as he was and also play for 4 teams by age 30. Maybe not cancer in the locker room, but difficult in some way.

Reaction Score
I don't know. Presuming he gets traded, it's pretty hard to be as good as he was and also play for 4 teams by age 30. Maybe not cancer in the locker room, but difficult in some way.
Yeah, im not saying he hasn't had his problems, i was just saying I think he gets too much blame for tough situations. It wasn't gonna work with Kobe because Kobe is so intense, and Dwight is always smiling and has a more laid back approach. Him and Stan were really good for a while then it ended, maybe he didn't handle the trade request and all that stuff the right way, but just like with Kobe, Stan isn't the type of guy to hold back. And it really wasn't ever gonna work with him and Harden in Houston, he barely ever gets post touches

Reaction Score
Dwight would do well in charlotte. No other big egos or superstars so he'll definitely get his touches. Too bad it looks like it's not going to happen

Reaction Score
Dwight would do well in charlotte. No other big egos or superstars so he'll definitely get his touches. Too bad it looks like it's not going to happen
He and Jefferson would be a good potential combo. Not many C/PF duos in the league theses days. Aside from Marc/zbo and maybe Tim/lamarcus

Reaction Score
He and Jefferson would be a good potential combo. Not many C/PF duos in the league theses days. Aside from Marc/zbo and maybe Tim/lamarcus

Most recent report is that Houston turned down the Bugs offer of Al and Spencer Haws for Howard. The local sports hacks have been all over this thing for a few days now. Its pretty well agreed that if they can land him without giving away the whole team to do it, it makes sense. This team has some pretty good chemistry as its constructed and as a fan I would hate to see them upset it for what would likely amount to a mid season rental of Howards talents.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Love to Boston might finally happen. 3 team deal with Cleveland, Boston and NO. Cleveland would get Ryan Andersen

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
zfjxt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads