OT: NBA Offseason | Page 27 | The Boneyard

OT: NBA Offseason

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
He was one of the most explosive players in the league pre injury. It's crazy talk

Huh?

Cousin's said "I can't jump" once in an interview.

Reaction Score
Huh?

It's like you never watched Cousins before his injury, he was bigger and faster than anyone trying to guard him

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Huh?

He had a 27.5 inch very at the combine.

He’s certainly not an elite athlete. But he can’t jump is probably pushing it too.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
It's like you never watched Cousins before his injury, he was bigger and faster than anyone trying to guard him

It's like you can't read. Cousins was the one that said "I can't jump".

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I like the Dwight Howard signing. He is only one season removed from 16.6/12.5 season, and a season off late in the career can be rejuvenating for some players. Howard may be the only free agent that could really be a difference maker if he gets his act together.

On the downside, Dwight Howard remains a jerk, and the likelihood of him making it through the season without pissing his teammates off is pretty low. There also aren't a lot of data points on recoveries from ass surgery, so we will have to reserve judgment on that for a while.

I am a little surprised that Howard agreed to the contract he signed. He could have played the "I am a new man" schtick for much more money once injuries started happening during the season. Howard's loss could be the Laker's gain.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom