NBA Finals Game 2 | The Boneyard

NBA Finals Game 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
SAS really are the anti-thesis of my team, the Knicks. No hype surrounding this team yet theyve made the the playoff 17 yrs in a row and winning the entire thing multiple times. Very refreshing basketball being played and its a testament to how Gd of a coach Pop is. MSG should stop calling themselves the Mecca of basketball with the brand of ball their flagship team plays...

Reaction Score
Spurs have a lineup out there now of Australia-Italy-Argentina-France-Brazil (and Parker is on the bench).

Reaction Score
Even if you're not an NBA fan, I can't imagine you like basketball if you're not watching this. You can't play the game at a higher level, and through a game and a half, these teams seem dead even.

Reaction Score
So many blown calls, it's too bad

So many bad calls. Contact should-be calls don't called and plays with missed contact get called. Then, little hand check crap gets called. Players are frustrated.

Reaction Score
Norris Cole has been absolutely atrocious. Just terrible. They may look a little harder at Bazz if this keeps up.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
NBA is the best basketball on the planet. It's a shame that some don't prefer higher quality basketball to amateur basketball.

Reaction Score
Even if you're not an NBA fan, I can't imagine you like basketball if you're not watching this. You can't play the game at a higher level, and through a game and a half, these teams seem dead even.
But they don't try on defense!!

Reaction Score
Ray with big D on Ginobili late on three straight possessions. Not an easy guy to guard.

Reaction Score
Makes you wonder how game one goes if they run the AC. Lebron is unguardable and a terror on d. He made Parker look like a kid on that strip out of bounds in the 4th.

Reaction Score
Once again we see Miami win another big game when backed into a corner. All this talk about the Spurs being so much better, running away with it, etc and it's Miami that has stolen the edge now. I fully expect these games to be tough and now we have to see San Antonio perform in a real tough spot.

Reaction Score
Makes you wonder how game one goes if they run the AC. Lebron is unguardable and a terror on d. He made Parker look like a kid on that strip out of bounds in the 4th.

Miami was in a real good spot in that game until he started cramping up. If it never happens and he stays in, that game was coming right down to the wire. If is a big word though, so we will see what happens in Miami now.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Every time I see Ray in this situation, I can't help but imagine how good he and KG would have been together in Minnesota. I still can't believe they traded him for Marbury.

Anyway, I hope the Heat draft Bazz. He'd be perfect as a Cole replacement - better shooter, passer and defender.

Reaction Score
Series is over, after that flagrant the Spurs completely blew it missing 4 free types in a row and then giving Lebron space for the three, 7 point swing.

Reaction Score
Holy kneejerk
It's not, I said going into the series if the Spurs lost one of the first two games at home they would lose the series. Wish it wasn't the case but I would bet money on Miami to win the series now.

Reaction Score
Once again we see Miami win another big game when backed into a corner. All this talk about the Spurs being so much better, running away with it, etc and it's Miami that has stolen the edge now. I fully expect these games to be tough and now we have to see San Antonio perform in a real tough spot.
Don't recall many people saying San Antonio would run away with it. Only that they're better than they were a year ago (and Miami's slightly worse), because they are.

Reaction Score
This series is far from over, the Spurs are champions. They're not going to be intimidated by going into Miami, they won a game there last season and had them on the ropes in game six.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
You knew Lebron was going to come out and have a massive game after all the he took. He's literally been the butt of every joke for a couple of days now.

Interesting to see what happens in Miami. I'm betting Miami wins first, SA the second.

Reaction Score
You knew Lebron was going to come out and have a massive game after all the he took. He's literally been the butt of every joke for a couple of days now.

Interesting to see what happens in Miami. I'm betting Miami wins first, SA the second.

This.
Thought the same thing...

Reaction Score
Holy kneejerk
I gave you a like, but with some hesitancy. Your timing was perfect, your quote was good - you just needed to add the "Batman" onto the end to really drive this one home. But good effort son.

Reaction Score
Don't recall many people saying San Antonio would run away with it. Only that they're better than they were a year ago (and Miami's slightly worse), because they are.
Well. Doesn't look that way so far. Time will tell.
To me, Miami was playing very close in the first game, then LeCramp happened.
Miami played very close in the second game.

1st two games on the road, SAS didn't convincingly control either game.

Miami will be telling. If they play close in Miami, the big message to the other teams in the league will be: "these teams are so good they are not fazed by playing on the road."

Reaction Score

Actually Miami is MUCH better.. LeBron is LeBron.. and Wade isn't getting his knee drained every other day. And Bosh is playing well. Those 3 dictate Miam's success and all 3 are in a good place now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom