Nawlins Meet Up? | The Boneyard

Nawlins Meet Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

t-gal

T for Trouble
Reaction Score
Who is planning on going to New Orleans for Final Four? Anyone care to meet some friends and I for lunch/dinner? Drinks are optional. ;) And... (plz don't get mad at me fellow Boneyarders) I welcome fans of ALL teams, orange ones included.

We can finalize details as it gets closer.

Cheers,
T

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Got my tickets today!!!! If you've never been to New Orleans you've missed a great city. No better time to see it than in April before it is too warm to enjoy. It is HOT and STEAMY in the summer.

t-gal

T for Trouble
Reaction Score
Couldn't agree more that New Orleans is magical. The only times I've ever been was when it was hot n steamy. Should be a great time.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Couldn't agree more that New Orleans is magical. The only times I've ever been was when it was hot n steamy. Should be a great time.
I thought it was always hot and steamy wherever you are. :)

I was there in April 2004. It was a little damp the morning after the finals, but the weather was not bad overall.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Got my tickets today!!!! If you've never been to New Orleans you've missed a great city. No better time to see it than in April before it is too warm to enjoy. It is HOT and STEAMY in the summer.
I've heard it's hot and steamy all year round.....and doesn't have anything to do with the weather. :cool:

Reaction Score
My wife has never been to NO, so we're going to do everything we can to attend and make it a holiday, but have not dealt with the ticket issue yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom