Navy quarterback Reynolds is UConn’s toughest challenge yet (Daily Campus) | The Boneyard

Navy quarterback Reynolds is UConn’s toughest challenge yet (Daily Campus)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Agreed. They're gonna be a handful. Could even argue they're a bigger test than Mizzou. Would like to think UCONN would know better than to sleep on them this weekend.

Reaction Score
Agreed. They're gonna be a handful. Could even argue they're a bigger test than Mizzou. Would like to think UCONN would know better than to sleep on them this weekend.

Offensively they are absolutely a bigger test than Mizzou. However, Missouri has an absolutely great defense and will probably be the best one we see all year.

Reaction Score
Really? It wasn't in code. Navy QB can't score when our offense is on the field. Keep our offense on the field as much as possible, possess the ball as long as possible and score points. Get up on scoreboard force them to play catch up and easier to defend.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Really? It wasn't in code. Navy QB can't score when our offense is on the field. Keep our offense on the field as much as possible, possess the ball as long as possible and score points. Get up on scoreboard force them to play catch up and easier to defend.
Yeah. Long 36 hour shift had me hoping I missed a post about Keenan with a hammy or shin splints. I'm with ya now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom