National POY...when is it announced? | The Boneyard

National POY...when is it announced?

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Naismith was announced last year on April 4th. I would expect something similar this year.

Reaction Score
It is usually announced the day before the championship game. So I would expect on Saturday, we will hear something

Reaction Score
Clarke must be in the top 1-3 with a chance to win it if stats mean anything, she carried that team imo.

Reaction Score
Clarke must be in the top 1-3 with a chance to win it if stats mean anything, she carried that team imo.
She's not among finalists. Paige, Rhyne Howard, Aaliyah Boston and Dana Evans.

Reaction Score
She‘s not one of the four finalists, so no, she doesn’t have a chance. Nobody has ever won it for a team ranked lower than No. 12 in the country, so leading an unranked team to 10 losses doesn‘t meet the standards.

Reaction Score
I wish someone would tell Paige to close mouth a bit after making a good play. The media is picking up on that feature and I don't want it to become her brand. Maybe it's the dad instinct, but I don't like the media displaying that shot all the time. Today I saw it in three separate photos in the same article.

Reaction Score
I wish someone would tell Paige to close mouth a bit after making a good play. The media is picking up on that feature and I don't want it to become her brand. Maybe it's the dad instinct, but I don't like the media displaying that shot all the time. Today I saw it in three separate photos in the same article.
How can you say “Let’s Go” or “Yeah” or ANYTHING for that matter with your mouth closed??? Chill with this...Please and Thank You!!! Congratulations Paige and UCONN staff and players for making this possible.

Reaction Score
Give me passion and enthusiasm all day and Sunday. Not enough players have that. We need more, not less.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom