National Championship Games? | The Boneyard

National Championship Games?

Reaction Score
Hello... I was wondering if anyone knew of a place to purchase the National Championship games on DVD? I believe I have all the games up to 2009.... I have 2014-16 on DVR, but no way to get them on to a dvd..... Does anyone know where they can be purchased? I have not seen them offered on the NCAA site or amazon like they used to be....

Reaction Score
People watch DVDs still? I would just use the huskies game site, download the video to your computer and burn it to a DVD if you really want it in disc format.

Reaction Score
Yes, people still watch DVDs. The quality is superior to burning a DVD, unless you have high quality equipment. Plus, when a show or game is no longer available online, then what would you do?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Yes, people still watch DVDs. The quality is superior to burning a DVD, unless you have high quality equipment. Plus, when a show or game is no longer available online, then what would you do?
Which is why 9 years ago I built a computer specifically design to record cable and broadcast with HD as the focus.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Send me one. They are free right? Surely you built more than one.
I'd love to. As for free, there is no freedom without responobility. Your responsibility is the cost, and that might be prohibitive.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'd love to. As for free, there is no freedom without responobility. Your responsibility is the cost, and that might be prohibitive.
Come on Bill Gates you can write it off as a charitable donation

Reaction Score
All the Men's and Women's championship replays are online, no idea about DVDs

Championship Central
Wow... how did I not know of this... thanks

But if anyone can burn it to a DVD and is willing to share for some sort of compensation.... please let me know...... I am sure you would not "sell" it.....

JordyG

Reaction Score
Who knew Al Gore was a UConn fan?
Are you sure you're still a "former"? And what exactly is the difference between a "Lurker" and a "Stalker"?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom