Nate Roberts OVing Nebraska this weekend; UConn "TBA" | The Boneyard

Nate Roberts OVing Nebraska this weekend; UConn "TBA"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

No idea if we're even recruiting him anymore but came across it and figured I'd share. He's set to announce October 17 so if he's going to visit it will be before then

Reaction Score
Don't think we want to take a commitment from this kid in the fall. Can grab a kid at his level in the spring if need be without much issue.

C

Chief00

If we schedule an official visit with a specific date - that means we want him to commit. According to the graphic, the date hadn't happened yet.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
UConn wasn’t interested.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I know but who else are we interested in besides Shittu, Carrigan, and Kofi in '19?

I’m not going to look for it, but I got a Google alert from a Kentucky site this past weekend that claimed Kentucky was the leader for Shittu, but hadn’t offered and UConn was second. I don’t believe it, but there it is.

The staff was at Northfield Mount Hermon last week.

I have a friend there - he thinks they were looking at Max Lorca-Lloyd.

Reaction Score
I’m not going to look for it, but I got a Google alert from a Kentucky site this past weekend that claimed Kentucky was the leader for Shittu, but hadn’t offered and UConn was second. I don’t believe it, but there it is.

The staff was at Northfield Mount Hermon last week.

I have a friend there - he thinks they were looking at Max Lorca-Lloyd.

I believe this is what you are referring to Kentucky Basketball Recruiting News Roundup

And Calipari is working hard for Simi Shittu; the Kentucky head coach attended Shittu’s 6 a.m. workout recently at the Vermont Academy. Kentucky is currently the favorite in Shittu’s recruitment, with UConn being second.

Reaction Score
I know but who else are we interested in besides Shittu, Carrigan, and Kofi in '19?

I read somewhere that the staff has expressed interest in Lukas Kisunas. He appears to also go to Brewster Academy, same school as Roberts. Official visit to Purdue this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom