Natalie Butler = A10 Player of the Year | The Boneyard

Natalie Butler = A10 Player of the Year

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Very happy for Nat, and how well things have worked out for her. A class act.

Hope that George Mason can get past GW on Friday, and pull some upsets in the A10 Tournament this weekend. They have had a great year but need to win the A10 to get to the NCAA Tournament.

Last edited:

HGN

Reaction Score
Butler, Cardaño-Hillary Named Atlantic 10 Player, Rookie of the Year - George Mason University

Congrats to her for finding success after a solid run at UConn. I'm certainly rooting for her to do well in the conference tourney and hopefully an NCAA/NIT bid that follows.
I am happy for Natalie......Good teammate , good person , good player.

Plus, when you think about it , all total she is collecting quite a bit of BB hardware.....FOY at Georgetown , A NC at UConn , and now A-10 POY.

GO NAT!

Reaction Score
Kudos to Natalie. Great story when a player transfers to UConn, gets better as a player, moves on to another program for basketball and post-graduate studies and does well enough to become POY in her conference.

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
Plus, when you think about it , all total she is collecting quite a bit of BB hardware.....FOY at Georgetown , A NC at UConn , and now A-10 POY.

Im sure Geno would be the first one to say that all the deserved accolades are rightly due to her effort and hard work mentality.

He would never have accepted her had she not shown she is a player who puts in this great effort.

Congrats Nat! Proud to say you were once a HUSKY :D

Reaction Score
She's just a great, great kid. Lots of good things going on in her life. She loves foreign language and travel, and she rode horses at UConn (which has a fantastic stable). It's been a long and exciting journey for her. How many kids play college ball at three different schools? That's a lot of adjusting, but she's got a great spirit.

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
How many kids play college ball at three different schools?

And have success at each? I can't think of a player. NAT is truly unique. Her journey is one for the inspired

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
double-awesome-memes-com-16229475.png

Mister2

Looking for Mister1
Reaction Score
As I said in another thread, UCONN probably would have lost a game or two in the regular season last season without NAT.

Really happy for her.

Reaction Score
She's just a great, great kid. Lots of good things going on in her life. She loves foreign language and travel, and she rode horses at UConn (which has a fantastic stable). It's been a long and exciting journey for her. How many kids play college ball at three different schools? That's a lot of adjusting, but she's got a great spirit.
I didn't know UConn had horses that big!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Congrats Nat. Hopefully her next stop WNBA. A spot on Washington Mystic rosters is achievable either drafted or undrafted.

Reaction Score
Can only echo all that has been said. Love that Natalie is finishing her college career in such fine style. She has earned every accolade through hard work and a super positive attitude. Go get 'em Nat!

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I didn't know UConn had horses that big!
No drafts? We have a smaller Belgian and he would have no problem having Nat in saddle...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom