OT- Nashville | The Boneyard

OT- Nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey I'm going to be in Nashville for a few days, was wondering if people had any suggestions on restaurants bar and other things to see and do? Really don't know anything about the city outside of it having a good music scene and Vandy.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
tampa is a way better city to spend a weekend at....

on a legit note my dad was down there 2 months ago and him and a couple guys went to a bar called atlantis one night i think. he said it was more of a college feel but a cool place.

Reaction Score
Spent a weekend there...tons of great bars. I believe its a chain but the Dueling Piano's was a blast and had a great, great crowd. Tootsies is a must if your a fan on country music or just appreciate all the history that's gone through there. You will pretty much always find live music there I believe. Vandy's campus is beautiful if you want to check that out. I've been raving about Nashville since I went. I am sure you will enjoy it.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
No matter what your nightlife style, you'll find something you like. Head towards the neon lights and you have several blocks of bars, clubs, restaurants offering most anything you could want.

I don't know of any Uconn fan who went down for the Vandy football game that didn't have a good time at the clubs.

Reaction Score
Was there a couple of years ago (only for a night). Went to BB King's for food and of course music. Had a nice time and the music was excellent. Food was good also.

Of course there are probably better rib/bbq joints but this satisfied me and mrs. since it had the foot tapping music. We were driving from CT to Las Vegas and this was a memorable event. Flew back though, round trip in a car with the Mrs takes too much patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom