Nashville | The Boneyard

Nashville

Reaction Score
Heading to Nashville for a long weekend in a couple of weeks. Would appreciate insights on food, music and attractions.

Our music taste is R&B, NOLA jaz and happy to take in some country. Prefer small venues. Can only take so much BBQ, so any other food suggestions appreciated.

Staying just off Broadway.

Thanks!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
My main suggestion is don't bother with the Grand ol' Opry. We only had one night out and wasted it there. But we drove down Broadway on the way out of town and it was just music club after music club. I remember thinking if we ever made it back there, we would just stroll along Broadway until something piqued our interest. And if ends up sucking, move on to the next place.

Reaction Score
Heading to Nashville for a long weekend in a couple of weeks. Would appreciate insights on food, music and attractions.

Our music taste is R&B, NOLA jaz and happy to take in some country. Prefer small venues. Can only take so much BBQ, so any other food suggestions appreciated.

Staying just off Broadway.

Thanks!

Last time I was there we had some pretty good Thai food at International Market over near Belmont and a pretty great boozy breakfast at Butter Milk Ranch - I wish I had worn sweatpants.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom