Narduzzi Interviews with WM... | The Boneyard

Narduzzi Interviews with WM...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Narduzzi is no brainier hire. I just hope we have money for the assistant coaches? I think narduzzi can coach but can he recruit? Need a great recruiter coordinator whoever is the next head coach. We have to pull players from the northeast , Florida, and Texas.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Narduzzi is no brainier hire. I just hope we have money for the assistant coaches? I think narduzzi can coach but can he recruit? Need a great recruiter coordinator whoever is the next head coach. We have to pull players from the northeast , Florida, and Texas.

He has been a solid recruiter for Michigan St and has brought in athletes that have speed which is a must in today's spread offenses.
Another plus is recruits New Jersey, which is an area that UCONN needs to recruit better in

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
The Mack brown situation if it unfolds will throw a wrench into Warde's plans.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
The Mack brown situation if it unfolds will throw a wrench into Warde's plans.

Exactly. Narduzzi will be coaching MSU next year. His boss will be a Longhorn.

Reaction Score
No way, Texas won't hire a coach with health issues.

And there are so many more good coaches to choose from anyway, including TCU's, Miami's, maybe Richt at Georgia, etc.

Reaction Score
And there are so many more good coaches to choose from anyway, including TCU's, Miami's, maybe Richt at Georgia, etc.

Yup. The main impact on us is the second order effect of a vacancy created by the Texas hire.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score

Richt:
Still cannot get those last few seconds v. Bama in last year's SEC champ. game. Very FHCPP like.

Still a very good coach.

Reaction Score
What do you see? I don't see a guy coming here when a seat at bigger table may open.
I think he is holding out for a bigger and better job, but I do not think dantonio is going to Texas.

Texas, if Mack is gone, is going after much bigger fish. Names like Saban, Meyer, Tomlin, harabaugh and Shaw are being floated around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom