Naples, FL - Recommendations | The Boneyard

Naples, FL - Recommendations

Reaction Score
Found myself in Naples at the end of Feb for a little over a week. Never been there, know nothing more than I'm a 5 minute walk to the beach and there are apparently lots of good shops/restaurants. Any advice from any of you who have been there before?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Well, three weeks and not a single suggestion about anything.

Probably a BY record for suggestion on travel.

And it speaks volumes of rhe location.

Reaction Score
cooper’s hawk by car, osterio tulia by foot. Any place downtown will be darn good though.

Reaction Score
Well, three weeks and not a single suggestion about anything.

Probably a BY record for suggestion on travel.

And it speaks volumes of rhe location.
Yeah, I found out Naples has the highest population of millionaires per capita of any city in the US. That would certainly explain the lack of Yard travel there. I literally saw more Bentley's in a week that I have in my entire life there. Too rich for my blood.

I did like Sea Monkey's and Shane’s Cabana Bar. Took a great little fishing charter and got a ton of snapper. Also hit PopStroke in Ft Myers which was fun.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Yeah, I found out Naples has the highest population of millionaires per capita of any city in the US. That would certainly explain the lack of Yard travel there. I literally saw more Bentley's in a week that I have in my entire life there. Too rich for my blood.

I did like Sea Monkey's and Shane’s Cabana Bar. Took a great little fishing charter and got a ton of snapper. Also hit PopStroke in Ft Myers which was fun.

Red snapper is a great eat. We are in beeliner/Mingo snapper season in northern Gulf Coast. Decent substitute ti hold over for red snapper season.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

I've never been, but one of my daughter's roommates is from there. She texted us because this roommate doesn't lock their door (apartment in Boston). I think she said "Girl, this isn't your 31 million dollar house in Naples Florida, this is Boston". So, evidently, she's rich and not alone in that down there.

Reaction Score
My in laws spend half the year down there. Father-in-law got bored early in his retirement and decided to develop and sell homes (estates really) to stay busy. It is pretty crazy the wealth that live there, and the housing market appreciation is totally insane.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom