Napheesa's AAU Team Mate Speaks | The Boneyard

Napheesa's AAU Team Mate Speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Nothing Pheesa does surprises her. Nice read.

Napheesa Collier’s success at UConn no surprise for former AAU teammate

Bambi huh! “I saw her being a McDonald’s All-American and then that happened, it was no surprise seeing her go to UConn and I definitely saw her being UConn’s leading scorer so nothing has surprised me and she is having a great career and I am sure I will say the same thing when she goes to the next level.”

Reaction Score
Nothing Pheesa does surprises her. Nice read.

Napheesa Collier’s success at UConn no surprise for former AAU teammate

Bambi huh! “I saw her being a McDonald’s All-American and then that happened, it was no surprise seeing her go to UConn and I definitely saw her being UConn’s leading scorer so nothing has surprised me and she is having a great career and I am sure I will say the same thing when she goes to the next level.”
Great find---I enjoyed everything except the Bambi---some names are best left in the past. Some idiot is going to call her that and get a mouth full of folded fingers.
Napheesa is the kind of player ---if you watch her just a little bit and watch her in detail--you'll know this is a special kid and special player. Missouri was a lucky state to have seen the development of a kid with this kind of talent. The Show Me State--and
Napheesa is showing everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc