Napheesa, Kia, KLS and Gabby on Wade Watch List | The Boneyard

Napheesa, Kia, KLS and Gabby on Wade Watch List

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I'm disappointed not to see Kalani Brown on the list. She is Baylor's second leading scorer at 14 ppg, leading rebounder with 8 rpg, blocks 2 shots a game and also leads the team in FG% (3rd in the nation) at 67%...and all of that in only 19 minutes a game.

Reaction Score
I'm disappointed not to see Kalani Brown on the list. She is Baylor's second leading scorer at 14 ppg, leading rebounder with 8 rpg, blocks 2 shots a game and also leads the team in FG% (3rd in the nation) at 67%...and all of that in only 19 minutes a game.

While Brown has been very effective this year, I think the reason she's not on the list is the last stat you posted.
She plays less than half a game.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
While Brown has been very effective this year, I think the reason she's not on the list is the last stat you posted.
She plays less than half a game.

Yeah, I agree. Baylor's depth has kept most of the players' stats well below what they would have if they were required to play more minutes. Just imagine what her stats would be if she were getting a little closer to 30 minutes a game. Seems like she is one of the best post players that is the least know outside of the Big 12.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

What's one more on this, one of several, extraordinarily nondiscriminatory lists. :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom