Napheesa is in Italy..!!! | The Boneyard

Napheesa is in Italy..!!!

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
Collier in Italy.PNG

A number of BY regulars have been in full meltdown mode at the lack of pictures from Day 1, showing Napheesa Collier. Good news, the alien abduction theory has been proven false. Collier is in Italy with the team and appears even taller than last season...:cool:

Go Huskies..!!

P.S. - This is my 800th post and I thought it should be more serious... ;) And contain no stats..!! :rolleyes:

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
View attachment 24124

A number of BY regulars have been in full meltdown mode at the lack of pictures from Day 1, showing Napheesa Collier. Good news, the alien abduction theory has been proven false. Collier is in Italy with the team and appears even taller than last season...:cool:

Go Huskies..!!

P.S. - This is my 800th post and I thought it should be more serious... ;) And contain no stats..!! :rolleyes:
At the very least I expected a list of Boneyard post leaders and "like" percentage. But thanks for the Pheesa sighting. Maybe some players read the BY posts, noticed our concern and insisted Pheesa be released from Witness Protection. (#self importance). Go Huskies.

Reaction Score
View attachment 24124

Go Huskies..!!

David,
I like your posts but liked this one much more :)

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
At the very least I expected a list of Boneyard post leaders and "like" percentage. But thanks for the Pheesa sighting. Maybe some players read the BY posts, noticed our concern and insisted Pheesa be released from Witness Protection. (#self importance). Go Huskies.

7 NT, making. ;)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
View attachment 24124

Go Huskies..!!

Sorry David, but more theories are already abounding. Isn't it obvious Collier was photoshopped into this picture? Easy to tell by the height disparities. :cool:

Nice try though. Who you working for???

Reaction Score
View attachment 24124

Go Huskies..!!

In terms of the Aliens from another planet abducting Precious/Napheesa that is not completely true---she was delayed while these really tall purple and yellow dotted women explore Colliers skills --apparently she was offered a contract with the Jupiter Stars and rejected on the basis of travel was via non scheduled vehicles.
She was dropped off, with no delay--with speeds greater than light speed return before they leave. If she appears faster this fall you will all know the Purple women did their job.
Thanks DavidinNaples---I'll expect a serious quiz as the games begin. Thanks.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
In terms of the Aliens from another planet abducting Precious/Napheesa that is not completely true---she was delayed while these really tall purple and yellow dotted women explore Colliers skills --apparently she was offered a contract with the Jupiter Stars and rejected on the basis of travel was via non scheduled vehicles.
She was dropped off, with no delay--with speeds greater than light speed return before they leave. If she appears faster this fall you will all know the Purple women did their job.
Thanks DavidinNaples---I'll expect a serious quiz as the games begin. Thanks.
Fine. I can buy that but how did she get taller?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
View attachment 24124

Go Huskies..!!

Taller is a stat!

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
View attachment 24124

Go Huskies..!!

Doesn't Molly need to cover those shoulders? I seem to recall a fairly strict skin code when I was there.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
The Bridgeman - I'll get to work on that..!!
Coco - Argentinian aliens maybe...:rolleyes:
JRRRJ - What?? :eek:
meyers7 - You know I work for Bokamper's...:D (ribs and beer)
BraodwayVA - Already thinking of quiz questions...
Rocky - Taller is an opinion, not a stat...;)
Drumguy - I think Molly is holding a sweater...
SVC - Say "Canadian alien" 3 times fast...:p

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Doesn't Molly need to cover those shoulders? I seem to recall a fairly strict skin code when I was there.

When in Rome, well.... That 7NT is intriguing too.

Reaction Score
View attachment 24124

Go Huskies..!!

Collier looks ready to do some serious damage to the competition. She does look like a giant. She will be the centerpiece of the team. NC will get another NC.

Reaction Score
Good call. Probably still true for St. Peter's, but likely not for the Vatican Museum, I'd imagine.... We gotta believe that Chris has those kids dressed right.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Does the season rule regarding social media use apply for this trip?

HGN

Reaction Score
View attachment 24124

Go Huskies..!!

David , thanks for the Napheesa post Confirmation ..............I knew she was somewhere growing. She just wanted to do it in private.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom