Napheesa Collier Rare Air | The Boneyard

Napheesa Collier Rare Air

Reaction Score
While the BY was planning the funeral for this years team we basically glossed over the fact Pheesa became the 5th player in program history to score 2,000 points & have 1,000 rebounds with Maya, Stewie, Lobo & Tina.

She’s sneaking herself into the POY conversation & Ionescu has been funneling back into the crowd.

Looks to be a 3-horse race as of now between Ionescu (still the favorite), Durr (big games but very inconsistent) & Pheesa. Maybe we she show some positivity every once in a while on here but I guess that just wouldn’t be the BY. :cool:

Reaction Score
I've never been into individual numbers or accolades.
Just the team and the NC!

Reaction Score
That's some elite company. Congrats to her!
I would also include Teaira McCowan--she's probably the best player in the SEC. Her numbers would be bigger if she player more minutes.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
While the BY was planning the funeral for this years team we basically glossed over the fact Pheesa became the 5th player in program history to score 2,000 points & have 1,000 rebounds with Maya, Stewie, Lobo & Tina.
She’s sneaking herself into the POY conversation & Ionescu has been funneling back into the crowd.
Looks to be a 3-horse race as of now between Ionescu (still the favorite), Durr (big games but very inconsistent) & Pheesa. Maybe we she show some positivity every once in a while on here but I guess that just wouldn’t be the BY. :cool:
It's a least a 4 way race. Don't think Ionescu has done anything to hurt her chances but Kristine Anigwe is leading the nation in rebounding and is 6th in scoring. Cal does have 6 loses on the season but Kristine is putting in work.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
It's a least a 4 way race. Don't think Ionescu has done anything to hurt her chances but Kristine Anigwe is leading the nation in rebounding and is 6th in scoring. Cal does have 6 loses on the season but Kristine is putting in work.
If I remember correctly she was something like 12 points below her average when they played UConn, Pheesa shut her down completely during the first half.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
If I remember correctly she was something like 12 points below her average when they played UConn, Pheesa shut her down completely during the first half.
Yea but we are talking about NPOY award. If you want to look at individual games & matchups then how did Napheesa make out playing against Kalani Brown?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
What about the center from Iowa?
Completely forgot about Megan Gustafson who is leading the nation in scoring and is 4th in rebounding.
I would put them in this order.
  1. Sabrina Ionescu
  2. Tierra McGowan
  3. Megan Gustafson
  4. Kristine Anigwe
  5. Arike
  6. Asia Durr
  7. Napheesa

Reaction Score
Swap 5 and 6 and it’s my list.

I think some voters vote MVP rather than POY though—— not exactly the same thing. Nitpicking maybe.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
I've never been into individual numbers or accolades.
Just the team and the NC!

So all of your posts have strictly been about the team and the NC, never posted about a player?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom