OT: - Naomi Osaka continues her domination at Pan Pacific Open (Japan) | The Boneyard

OT: Naomi Osaka continues her domination at Pan Pacific Open (Japan)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
US Open winner Naomi Osaka proving she can handle success with more success. Into the semifinals

Story: Naomi Osaka beats Barbora Strycova to reach semifinals at Pan Pacific Open

Beating Barbora Strycova 6-3, 6-4. in Quarters

Highlights:

Previous match, she smashed D. Cibukova 6-1 6-2. in second round

Highlights Naomi Osaka vs. Dominika Cibulkova | 2018 Toray Pan Pacific Open Round 2 | 大坂なおみ

Good for Naomi. I'll be rooting for her. Would love to see her rise to the top of the tennis world once again without anything overshadowing it.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Oh Oh. I started the tiger thread as well. :eek:

Are you like Mike Greenberg, host of ESPN's morning sports commentary show Get Up? Greenberg (Greeny) has been said to have the KOD (kiss of death). Most of the time when he picks a team to win, they lose. Especially his beloved NY Jets.

Players have been known to text or tweet him to ask him to pa-leeze not to pick their team. :confused:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Are you like Mike Greenberg, host of ESPN's morning sports commentary show Get Up? Greenberg (Greeny) has been said to have the KOD (kiss of death). Most of the time when he picks a team to win, they lose. Especially his beloved NY Jets.

Players have been known to text or tweet him to ask him to pa-leeze not to pick their team. :confused:

Apparently not. I started one of the Tiger threads and it did not seem to hurt him. However, I have seen how often I can be at prognosticating so I will never do anything like that for our Huskies.

P.S. Greenberg generally annoys me so I am hurt by that comparison. ;)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Apparently not. I started one of the Tiger threads and it did not seem to hurt him. However, I have seen how often I can be at prognosticating so I will never do anything like that for our Huskies.

P.S. Greenberg generally annoys me so I am hurt by that comparison. ;)

Ahem, I beg your pardon sir. Greeny does have the uncanny ability to rub some folks the wrong way. I enjoyed Tiger's win this past weekend. I was going back and forth between the golf tournament and a NFL game. Please continue to prognosticate good tidings for Tiger. As you were. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Ahem, I beg your pardon sir. Greeny does have the uncanny ability to rub some folks the wrong way. I enjoyed Tiger's win this past weekend. I was going back and forth between the golf tournament and a NFL game. Please continue to prognosticate good tidings for Tiger. As you were. :)

When some one starts up a Ryder Cup thread, I will add my 2 cents that Tiger in team play will do much better than his historical record. My only concern is that they do not team up Tiger and Phil. That would become more farce than golf I think.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom