Name the student section.... | The Boneyard

Name the student section....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I get to go to some of the basketball games, and I love the Olliewood signs. I think it is a cleaver name for the student section. I was wondering who could come up with the best name for the student section at the Rent, and what that might be? (lets try to not come up with things like, "Late Arrivers or Early Exiting")

Here is my suggestion: Diaco's Crazies

Reaction Score
Personally, I am all for integrating mushing culture into our athletic culture. We really are lacking links with the roots of our nickname. Since it's actually cold and snows here in the winter, can can easily outdo the Washington Huskies as "Huskies".

We should be wearing Inuit, etc, jackets to games.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Ok, I have to admit, not only is your picture wayyyyy better, I like that name. Nice play.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
It's already called the dog pound.

So you wouldn't be naming it. You would be renaming it.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Pal is right on that. I know that they were handing out shirts in the student section with "The Dog Pound" on them (I still own one, even though I had graduated prior to that)...

Reaction Score
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Pal is right on that. I know that they were handing out shirts in the student section with "The Dog Pound" on them (I still own one, even though I had graduated prior to that)...

I guess you could call it The Kennel, if you want the name more unique. The Dog Pound has been used before

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I guess you could call it The Kennel, if you want the name more unique. The Dog Pound has been used before

Yeah, I know it's been used. It's been used at UConn. That's what we're trying to tell you...

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Betty ford,rehab,the jungle east shall I go on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom