Name the one WCBB team out of 340 ... | The Boneyard

Name the one WCBB team out of 340 ...

who you most want to see crash and burn next season.

• Baylor

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • North Carolina

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Notre Dame

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Rutgers

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Other

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Despite the fact I am wearing green today, the Irish has replaced another school on that list as my most disliked. That said, I can never wear orange...I just don't like it, never have. That started long before I was a women's basketball fan.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Nothing would make me happier than seeing Baylor crash and burn.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Personally, I have it in for Chicago St., #345 of the 345 rated teams last year, though they did manage to win 3 games. Although CS did hit bottom in 2013, I think it can still go for perfection with a zippo win column in 2014, and from there the only direction is up and up and up until it joins the AAC in around 2018 and becomes UConn's archrival and replaces Louisville as the NC face-off team.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Nothing would make me happier than seeing Baylor crash and burn.

I didn't see that coming. Can you elaborate? (Or is it the obvious?)

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
I just want to see UConn win decisively.
If they win because another team crashes and burns, good for them. If they win because they are better than a quality opponent having a great season, even better.
That said, I think it would be best for UConn if Notre Dame nosedived. I believe they are the team on your list that has the greatest chance of winning more of the recruits UConn is after. If they keep going to final fours, they are tougher recruiting opponents.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Better to wish that UConn soars above them all, than to wish that a bunch of college athletes "crash and burn." Even given my intense dislike of UTenn fans I don't wish the players ill.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I chose UNC because of how they recruited last years recruiting class and what little loyalty they showed to existing roster players and players that UNC has accepted verbals from. Its understood that we don't want to see Tenn succeed.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
No one is wishing the players ill, vtc. But it's the nature of passionate sports fans.

At any rate, anyone who knows me knows my vote was for tennessee. can't stand their fans (for the most part) and would love to see them lose in the 1st round of the NCAA's again!!

Reaction Score
No one is wishing the players ill, vtc. But it's the nature of passionate sports fans.

At any rate, anyone who knows me knows my vote was for tennessee. can't stand their fans (for the most part) and would love to see them lose in the 1st round of the NCAA's again!!
Or better yet, not even make the NCAA's. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds