And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Hoophall Awards

Vote for

Kia: Nancy Lieberman Award
KLS : Ann Myers Drysdale Award
Gabby: Cheryl Miller Award
Napheesa: Katrina McClain Award

Can only vote once a day and you must provide your email address and then validate your vote by return email. Guess they're trying to stop stuffing ballots.

Found the link on the other UConn Board posted by rockymtblue2

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Hoophall Awards

Vote for

Can only vote once a day and you must provide your email address and then validate your vote by return email. Guess they're trying to stop stuffing ballots.

Fantastic. One site shopping. Can vote for all our girls at one time. This should be pinned to the top of the board.

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
Hoophall Awards

Vote for

Thanks for the link. Voting was simple. We NEED to get all fans voting every day.

Reaction Score
I was disappointed no UConn player was on the Lisa Leslie Award list, the other 4 awards was easy to select. :rolleyes:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Pretty funny that UConn players were showing up on top of their respective lists until Napheesa's since usually these awards are listed by alphabetical order and these were not until I realized it was alphabetical by University name. :D

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Azura' Stevens was on

I was disappointed no UConn player was on the Lisa Leslie Award list, the other 4 awards was easy to select. :rolleyes:

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Didn't realize information was already contained in thread WBCA vote for position awards. Sorry

Reaction Score
Azura' Stevens was on

upload_2018-3-3_10-54-33.png

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Azura was originally on the the watch list for Lisa Leslie award but did not make the down select for top 5.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
After MR's effort (use the term loosely) in the last game when some one needed to stand up to Wilson / Harrigan / Jennings, I would squeeze Azure or Gullich into the slot. Perhaps the smallest effort I have ever seen for a consensus 1st Rd WNBA pick.
As I couldn't help myself last night and I don't get the SEC network, I tuned into the VolNation game thread and watched in kind of glee, the LV fandom eviscerate Mercedes for her pedestrian effort last night, noting much the same as eebmg did above, however, eebmg did it in a much nicer and politically correct fashion. I even cringe at how the VolNation eat their young...brutal, just brutal..

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
As I couldn't help myself last night and I don't get the SEC network, I tuned into the VolNation game thread and watched in kind of glee, the LV fandom eviscerate Mercedes for her pedestrian effort last night, noting much the same as eebmg did above, however, eebmg did it in a much nicer and politically correct fashion. I even cringe at how the VolNation eat their young...brutal, just brutal..

Usually, VolNation goes after the coaching blaming CHW for everything under the sun but I really think in the SC game, the players need to take responsibility. CHW went ballistic on the bench showing a pulse and the players simply did not react in any way. MR looks like a zombie and the others can't hit a layup (must have missed more than 10) or jump shot or chuck the ball away going nuts 1 on 4. If our players played like TN, first Geno and then the BY would go after all the players relentlessly. Consider ourselves very very lucky. :D:D:D

Reaction Score
Could an ADMIN ... PLEASE ...PLEASE...PLEASE... merge this thread with the one that starts out "WBCA Positions..."

AND then PIN to the top.

These are pretty big awards thaat we want Byers to remember to vote on every day.

Just keep this in sight and in mind to help our Huskies!!!

THANK YOU:):):)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom