Nahiem Alleyne: Unsung hero | The Boneyard

Nahiem Alleyne: Unsung hero

Reaction Score
He looked like he was the happiest player with his big smile and wide open eyes when the camera showed the sideline players as everyone was hugging in the closing seconds.

He was a great addition to the team and I really hope he’s back next year.

Reaction Score
The guy came here, accepted a reduced role, I’m sure was bothered that he couldn’t hit 3s like he had for years in the ACC, and what did he do? Instead of sulking, played his butt off defensively all year long. And come the Tourney, started making a few more shots as well.

If he’s our starting 2 next year with Castle, Karaban, Jackson and DC, I’m fine.

Reaction Score
He's just so smart and controlled. When we were getting too frantic in the second half, he took a moment to secure a rebound, let the defense clear, get Newton under control before getting the ball to him. A little thing that I think made a pretty big impact. Plus he played amazing D and hit some big shots as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
He was so great defensively, helped with some ball handling against their pesky defense, and was great at getting in the lane to knock down some big midrange buckets.

What a luxury to have a guy like him come off the bench. So happy for him!

Reaction Score
Fs2SJivXoAA5TNe.jpg

Reaction Score
Alleyne was terrific. He really turned things around and was a big contributor to this title run.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom