2024 Recruiting: - Naas Cunningham | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Naas Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If has has NOT heard from Duke, Kentucky, or UCLA, then I say we stay the course and look next. If the other Blue Bloods don’t want him then this Blue Blood (UConn) should also pass.

Reaction Score
If has has NOT heard from Duke, Kentucky, or UCLA, then I say we stay the course and look next. If the other Blue Bloods don’t want him then this Blue Blood (UConn) should also pass.
I'm pretty sure this is tongue-in-cheek but that's a rather simplistic way to evaluate players. Should we have not taken James Bouknight? Kemba Walker? Shabazz Napier? Emeka Okafor? I could go on and on and on.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
There's practically 0 chance this kid goes to college. Good relationships to be building though.

Idk if we're sure yet how deep the talent is in the northeast in '24. There's 5 or 6 kids in the top 25. But a handful in tje 25-75 range would be great for us... our sweet spot
Totally agree that is our sweet spot, especially for Kimani and Tom Moore’s guys. To me it seems like we brought in Murray for him to go big game hunting

Reaction Score
There's practically 0 chance this kid goes to college. Good relationships to be building though.

Idk if we're sure yet how deep the talent is in the northeast in '24. There's 5 or 6 kids in the top 25. But a handful in tje 25-75 range would be great for us... our sweet spot
There’s a very good chance Naas goes to college. If you knew the family you would say the same. That said, Duke will be a heavy favorite here if (when) they offer. Still love to see UConn getting Naas on campus.

Reaction Score
There’s a very good chance Naas goes to college. If you knew the family you would say the same. That said, Duke will be a heavy favorite here if (when) they offer. Still love to see UConn getting Naas on campus.

This is said about most top recruits at some point. I'm operating under the assumption he's going right to the league to make a ridiculous amount of money. Plenty of off-season time to get a degree part time.

More respect to him if he does go the college route though.

Reaction Score
Please leave the fandom lmfao

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
This is said about most top recruits at some point. I'm operating under the assumption he's going right to the league to make a ridiculous amount of money. Plenty of off-season time to get a degree part time.

More respect to him if he does go the college route though.
The fact that his parents joined him on the visit has me optimistic. They might value an education and NIL over just money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom