N E R V O U S!!! | The Boneyard

N E R V O U S!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
I don't know about you guys but my stomach is doing flip-flops waiting for this to start.

Stop Diggins

Stop McBride

Stop Achonawa

Stop Lloyd

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
No lead is big enuff :(

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I don't know about you guys but my stomach is doing flip-flops waiting for this to start.

Stop Diggins

Stop McBride

Stop Achonawa

Stop Lloyd

Hey Cfer,
How them nerves doin now??

:D:D:D:D:D

It's a great day for America everybody, especially for Connecticut!

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score

Stop Diggins

Stop McBride

Stop Achonawa

Stop Lloyd
Hopefully the nerves are a bit better today. I was cautiously optimistic before the game. I figured it would be close and thought we'd pull it out by 6-8. Did NOT expect the final score to be what it was. I'm actually just as nervous for the NC game - mainly because the ultimate prize is just one game away. I am still cautiously optimistic - L'ville has had a great run, but we are the better team and firing on almost all cylinders (hoping Stef is at least 80% at game time), so cautious optimism!...

Reaction Score
E, and LV beat Baylor... so anything is possible

Yes, that is true, but Baylor didn't know LV could beat them and was unprepared, I think Geno knows what LV can do. I think, last year, we came to play in Louisville and were hacked mercilessly all game and barely pulled out a victory so I think Geno knows what to expect.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
They are much better today Radylady...try hanging out with the eternal optimist TonyC as much as I do...all that optimism just serves to make me more nervous...but, today after seeing Breanna the Great conquer the semis and to pick up the slack for the ailing Dolson...I can't help but smile. Here's to hoping there is much less Shimmeling and far more Stewing in the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueWolf25

Top Bottom