MY UCWBB Fantasy | The Boneyard

MY UCWBB Fantasy

Reaction Score
It's Spring 2025, shortly after redshirt senior Paige Bueckers and true senior Azzi Fudd have led UConn to the National Championship (2nd in a row?):
Azzi: That was fun!
Paige: Sure was!
Azzi: And profitable, too.
Paige: Very!
The two stare at each other for a few moments, smiling big time.
Azzi: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Paige grins: I think I might be.
Azzi: Okay, on the count of three, we'll both say it. One, two, three...
Both together, loudly: Covid year!
So they both go to Geno and tell him they will be running it back one more time. Geno runs his hands through his ever thinning hair.
Geno: Really? I have to put up with you two for another year? He smiles.
They all hug. And the really happy ending to this tale? Another natty, of course!

I think this might be a better story than any of the 2 dozen plus novels I have published!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I get the fantasy part but on a more sober note, stellar talents like Paige and Azzi need to go into the world to compete among the best. Assuming they win a NC together, both should be showing their stuff in the WNBA and enjoying their new successes and challenges.

And KK Arnold and Ashlynn Shade need the roster room to develop to full force.

Reaction Score
Fantasy, but reality is Paige is gone in the spring of 2024. Fudd graduates in 2025 .

Reaction Score
I get the fantasy part but on a more sober note, stellar talents like Paige and Azzi need to go into the world to compete among the best. Assuming they win a NC together, both should be showing their stuff in the WNBA and enjoying their new successes and challenges.

And KK Arnold and Ashlynn Shade need the roster room to develop to full force.

Sounds great, but Azzi doesn't have a co-vid year.

You are both correct. But this was supposed to be a fantasy thread. :(:mad:

Reaction Score
It's Spring 2025, shortly after redshirt senior Paige Bueckers and true senior Azzi Fudd have led UConn to the National Championship (2nd in a row?):
Azzi: That was fun!
Paige: Sure was!
Azzi: And profitable, too.
Paige: Very!
The two stare at each other for a few moments, smiling big time.
Azzi: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Paige grins: I think I might be.
Azzi: Okay, on the count of three, we'll both say it. One, two, three...
Both together, loudly: Covid year!
So they both go to Geno and tell him they will be running it back one more time. Geno runs his hands through his ever thinning hair.
Geno: Really? I have to put up with you two for another year? He smiles.
They all hug. And the really happy ending to this tale? Another natty, of course!

I think this might be a better story than any of the 2 dozen plus novels I have published!
And while we're at it:
"they both go to Sue (as in Bird) and tell her they will be running it back one more time. Sue runs her hands through her flowing blonde hair.
Sue: Really? My new assistant head coach next season, Diana (as in Taurasi) and I have to put up with you two for another year, as well at that West Coast transfer, Lauren Betts? She smiles."

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
And while we're at it:
"they both go to Sue (as in Bird) and tell her they will be running it back one more time. Sue runs her hands through her flowing blonde hair.
Sue: Really? My new assistant head coach next season, Diana (as in Taurasi) and I have to put up with you two for another year, as well at that West Coast transfer, Lauren Betts? She smiles."
Please advise us of the date and the circumstances that will have caused Sue to dye her hair.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom