My streak continues | The Boneyard

My streak continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
for what it's worth three pregnancies three championships in 2011 we were pregnant with my first son and won the national championship in Texas and 2014 I witnessed our boys beat Florida are girls win their final four game Monday night we be Kentucky Tuesday night the girls win that Wednesday my second son was born well tomorrow my first daughter will arrive one day after our conference championship I don't know what this means for our national hopes up but do you know anybody wanting to purchase an opportunity to start a family and continue this Winningway can feel free to contact me and we can discuss go Huskies let's do it again GuessWhat where in Texas

Sorry this is all voice to text

Reaction Score
“Voice to text” really needs to figure out this little thing we call punctuation.

The app seems to, sort of, understand the rules of capitalization, at least with respect to the days of the week, “Huskies”, and the names of states, with one notable exception.

Ever since Coach Calipari took the helm at UK, all major editorial style guides agree that kentucky should be in lower case when discussing the state’s flagship university.

To its credit, your app properly capitalized “Winningway” and “GuessWhat”.

At any rate, your post is a bit difficult to read, but I think congratulations are in order, or will be tomorrow, maybe?

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
giphy.gif

I don't know what this means for our national hopes up but do you know anybody wanting to purchase an opportunity to start a family and continue this Winningway can feel free to contact me and we can discuss

Is he offering his services to cuckold Husky fans and impregnate their wives to keep the Mojo alive? :eek:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
“Voice to text” really needs to figure out this little thing we call punctuation.

The app seems to, sort of, understand the rules of capitalization, at least with respect to the days of the week, “Huskies”, and the names of states, with one notable exception.

Ever since Coach Calipari took the helm at UK, all major editorial style guides agree that kentucky should be in lower case when discussing the state’s flagship university.

To its credit, your app properly capitalized “Winningway” and “GuessWhat”.

At any rate, your post is a bit difficult to read, but I think congratulations are in order, or will be tomorrow, maybe?

When I hear people do it, I hear them say things like "Period," and "Comma," but I'm still waiting to hear someone say "Colon." I want to see what happens.

These are all the bad things that happened to me today Colon Fell Down, Missed my Bus...

Reaction Score
for what it's worth three pregnancies three championships in 2011 we were pregnant with my first son and won the national championship in Texas and 2014 I witnessed our boys beat Florida are girls win their final four game Monday night we be Kentucky Tuesday night the girls win that Wednesday my second son was born well tomorrow my first daughter will arrive one day after our conference championship I don't know what this means for our national hopes up but do you know anybody wanting to purchase an opportunity to start a family and continue this Winningway can feel free to contact me and we can discuss go Huskies let's do it again GuessWhat where in Texas

Sorry this is all voice to text
Our first child is due on the 20th, I hope I have the same luck. Also, I hope he comes today or holds off until next Monday, I am busy this weekend.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
giphy.gif

Is he offering his services to cuckold Husky fans and impregnate their wives to keep the Mojo alive? :eek:

I think it is only his wife that needs to be pregnant....so maybe the reverse?

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Our first child is due on the 20th, I hope I have the same luck. Also, I hope he comes today or holds off until next Monday, I am busy this weekend.

We had our first in November and have generally been keeping the TV off around her (a lot of it due to just not having time to watch anything with a 4-month old requiring all of your attention) but she's been watching the Huskies pretty intently these past several days. I'll make sure she's up from her nap on Thursday.

Reaction Score
We are in our early 40's now so this is my brides last go. I will be retiring the " factory" soon so I want the mojo to continue with the next generation of husky fans. I can always freeze the magic!!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
giphy.gif

Don't know why you're poo pooing this. I thought it showed splendid initiative. As an added bonus, it does seem there is something in those plums that breeds babies and championships. This guy needs to spread his seed.

I vote everyone should offer up their wives to Dfsdaa for breeding championship purposes. Fortunately, I'm don't have a wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom