My seeding preference | The Boneyard

My seeding preference

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
The women have had a few exciting, unexpected championships, but nothing like the two most recent championships on the men's side. For the 2014 tournament in particular the men marched through a gauntlet of vaunted programs: Villanova, Michigan State, Florida, Kentucky.

With the chance of UConn women becoming bad for basketball in the near future, this year may be the last chance for the woman to have a similar tournament run as the men. My preference: UConn is seed #2 in Baylor's bracket. I would then like to see them upset Baylor, South Carolina and Oregon in that order.

I save Oregon for last since I will be rooting for them in all games except against UConn. I have no animosity towards either Baylor or South Carolina; I am just happy to see the spoils divided and teams celebrating their first championships ....

..... except when it involves UConn.

Reaction Score
The women have had a few exciting, unexpected championships, but nothing like the two most recent championships on the men's side. For the 2014 tournament in particular the men marched through a gauntlet of vaunted programs: Villanova, Michigan State, Florida, Kentucky.

With the chance of UConn women becoming bad for basketball in the near future, this year may be the last chance for the woman to have a similar tournament run as the men. My preference: UConn is seed #2 in Baylor's bracket. I would then like to see them upset Baylor, South Carolina and Oregon in that order.

I save Oregon for last since I will be rooting for them in all games except against UConn. I have no animosity towards either Baylor or South Carolina; I am just happy to see the spoils divided and teams celebrating their first championships ....

..... except when it involves UConn.
Wouldn't that be incredible! Gene Hackman could play Geno in the movie!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom