My prediction | The Boneyard

My prediction

Reaction Score
We are going to get alleyne and we are going to get castle, then whoever else we bring in we will be the best 3 point shooting team in the country because not only do i believe in those guys i believe in samson and karaban along with jackson improving we will be a nightmare. Just speculation but thats what i believe. Mark this post

Reaction Score
If you think about we would have newton,alleyne,jackson,karaban,castle, and samson as 3 point threats....that is huge and awesome to think about

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
We are going to get alleyne and we are going to get castle, then whoever else we bring in we will be the best 3 point shooting team in the country because not only do i believe in those guys i believe in samson and karaban along with jackson improving we will be a nightmare. Just speculation but thats what i believe. Mark this post
But the culture, tho.

Reaction Score
We finally had a decent season without major injuries. We will need another season like that if we want to be at the 2021-2022 level or better. Guys like Sanogo, Jackson, and newton can’t really miss games because their backups will most likely not be as ready.

Reaction Score
How college fans should be. I’m with you.

But get ready for the “Yeah Butts”

Reaction Score
Hurley must believe in Karaban and Samson too. He’s only looking at guards.

Reaction Score
It will take time with all these new moving parts. LIke a number of people said prior to last season, "we're LOADED!" Didn't quite work out that way, did it? Also keep in mind, players do not dramatically improve over the summer, more tweaking than anything else.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Hurley must believe in Karaban and Samson too. He’s only looking at guards.
Yeah but that would put a lot wear and tear on the nets?

Reaction Score
It will take time with all these new moving parts. LIke a number of people said prior to last season, "we're LOADED!" Didn't quite work out that way, did it? Also keep in mind, players do not dramatically improve over the summer, more tweaking than anything else.
Read the room. This is a troll-free thread. Go peddle your doom and gloom somewhere else.

Reaction Score

Can we perma-ban this chump please?

Reaction Score
Loaded=healthy Akok.

Reaction Score
And there goes a yeah butt

Reaction Score
Kemba Walker would like a word with you

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
My positive projections:

1). Andre Jackson is going to have a monster year. The debate about whether he is a point guard will end after next season. He will project as a point guard in the NBA and make good money in that league. He will figure out his timing on defense and be the lockdown defender that his reputation coming into this program projected. His rebounding and block numbers will go up and he will make multiple ESPN high light films.

2). Alex Karaban will be the perfect replacement for Whaley and Polly. He won't be as great with what each brought to UConn but he won't have their glaring weaknesses. I expect by the end of the season he should be getting 20-25 mins/gm at the 4/3.

3). Richie finally springs into action and averages 7.5 minutes a game. He leads the team in offensive rebounds/minute played.

4). Hurley finally gets NCAA tournament wins and the team gets to at least the Sweet Sixteen.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
What an incredible transformation from the sky falling on this board from just like 5 days ago.
It's like clockwork.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
My positive projections:

1). Andre Jackson is going to have a monster year. The debate about whether he is a point guard will end after next season. He will project as a point guard in the NBA and make good money in that league. He will figure out his timing on defense and be the lockdown defender that his reputation coming into this program projected. His rebounding and block numbers will go up and he will make multiple ESPN high light films.

2). Alex Karaban will be the perfect replacement for Whaley and Polly. He won't be as great with what each brought to UConn but he won't have their glaring weaknesses. I expect by the end of the season he should be getting 20-25 mins/gm at the 4/3.

3). Richie finally springs into action and averages 7.5 minutes a game. He leads the team in offensive rebounds/minute played.

4). Hurley finally gets NCAA tournament wins and the team gets to at least the Sweet Sixteen.
We are still doomed though, right?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom