my pre-Kgun play of the game | The Boneyard

my pre-Kgun play of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Of course 1 play alone never determines the outcome, but there were a lot of big plays in this game that swung momentum. Turnovers, flags, dropped passes, long runs, etcs.

My selection is the call on 3rd & 15 from around mid field with like 5 mins in the 4th. It was 3rd & 10 and we got a delay of game penalty. We were up 17-9 (1 score). I figured Diaco/Verducci would go conservative, run the ball, waste 40 seconds, and punt, pinning them around the 10 yd line with like 4 mins.

Instead, he went pass, and Shirreffs found Thomas (whom I believe was lined up in the slot) on an underneath out route for about 20 yards.

This kept the drive alive, wasted a couple more mins of clock, and put us in a higher % FG situation to go up 2 scores.

Great play call and execution by the entire team, from the OL protection, route run, and touch on the pass.
:)
I'm sure Kgun will come up with a better play and MUCH better analysis w/screen shots, but while sitting in the stadium I thought that play was the best of the game.

Reaction Score
all valid picks above. But for pure theatrics Shirreffs going end over end is good video, although cringe-inducing. Glad he didn't land the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom