My one post about the coaching search. | The Boneyard

My one post about the coaching search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
All of you who want to hand the keys over to TJ, you're all idiots. All of you. We beat Temple, Rutgers, and Memphis.

Warde owes it to all of us to bring in all the candidates and hire the best coach. This isn't about loyalty or a few good weeks. This hire could make or break the next 60 years of UConn football.

Reaction Score
I don't get it. What are you really trying to say. Try it again, without beating around the bush.

Reaction Score
I don't think anyone is advocating just 'handing the keys' over to Weist or anyone else. This is an extremely important hire and due diligence is required. A lot of us think that TJ has earned more then just a courtesy interview. Either the future of UConn football looks bright now that the old regime is gone.

Reaction Score
Please keep your promise and let this be your only post on the coaching situation. Thanks in advance.

Reaction Score
All of you who want to hand the keys over to TJ, you're all idiots. All of you. We beat Temple, Rutgers, and Memphis.

Warde owes it to all of us to bring in all the candidates and hire the best coach. This isn't about loyalty or a few good weeks. This hire could make or break the next 60 years of UConn football.

It is a post like yours that, in a convoluted way, makes the idea of hiring TJ a good one.

Reaction Score
I don't think anyone is advocating just 'handing the keys' over to Weist or anyone else. This is an extremely important hire and due diligence is required. A lot of us think that TJ has earned more then just a courtesy interview. Either the future of UConn football looks bright now that the old regime is gone.

I am and am sold 100%. Anyone but Weist and I'll be shocked.

Reaction Score

Please expand on why TJ should not be the head coach. Do you even have a reason or is it because he was here when Pasqualoni was? Really looking forward to your rationale.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Judah Ben Hur. You sir are the King of Kings.

Reaction Score

Wow, you've got a total handle on this situation, I can see you've done your homework and have the passion needed. When can you start? Monday?

Reaction Score
Wow, you've got a total handle on this situation, I can see you've done your homework and have the passion needed. When can you start? Monday?
Glad we made the right choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate