OT: - My new favorite rendition of Sweet Georgia Brown | The Boneyard

OT: My new favorite rendition of Sweet Georgia Brown

Reaction Score
Like to mention my favorite. Anita O'Day at the 1958 Newport Jazz Festival. I first became aware of it during a PBS special about her life. Quite the journey. Would appreciate it if someone with better skills than I would post a link for this performance. I'm not there yet. Thanks

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Like to mention my favorite. Anita O'Day at the 1958 Newport Jazz Festival. I first became aware of it during a PBS special about her life. Quite the journey. Would appreciate it if someone with better skills than I would post a link for this performance. I'm not there yet. Thanks
Here you go,@TwoCents . No charge.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
She may not be Sweet, but here's a different Georgia Brown

Reaction Score
Here you go,@TwoCents . No charge.

Thanks so much. You can tell from my messages and likes I'm not very active. I read a lot of postings but respond or post myself very infrequently. My numbers compared to yours are like night and day.
A little further help would be much appreciated. Is there a good place to get help that would explain to me how to do this? I did go onto the technology thread but found nothing

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
A little further help would be much appreciated. Is there a good place to get help that would explain to me how to do this? I

Find your video clip on you tube or wherever else you search. Don't open it, but right click on the thumbnail and select "copy link location." Come back over her and start your post, right click again and select "paste." That should do it.

Reaction Score
Find your video clip on you tube or wherever else you search. Don't open it, but right click on the thumbnail and select "copy link location." Come back over her and start your post, right click again and select "paste." That should do it.

nwhoopfan - Thanks for taking the time to reply and explain. Will try it on my next post. Stay safe.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom